Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Zzup Homies?

Oh Hi.!

Sorry buddies! I've been missing out a lot on life.

Life = my blog.

I guess there are less frequent events that I could blog about, that I made up my own event.

I've got me-self a barley girlfriend.

Okay That is actually an Ethiopian girl carrying barley seeds, but my shorty's pretty much the same.

But I do like Miss India. and barley.

See. I told you she's pretty - Ushoshi Sengupta. [She's not pretty in other pics. So please don't google.]

Oh before toodling off, I was ogling at certain magazine and.. I bumped into to this pic:

@KuahJenhan. #MACC My superman. He plays football. He supports Liverfool. *high 5*

Alright, gotta get right to my indian roots for lunch right now. Wonder what's for lunch?

Pappadum rubs good with my beer belly.
*throws rice for good luck*

No comments:

Post a Comment